Chandigarh, November 20:- A meeting of Finance & Contract Committee, Municipal Corporation Chandigarh was held here today under the chairpersonship of Smt. Raj Bala Malik and attended by Sh. K.K. Yadav, IAS, Commissioner, Smt. Chanderwati Shukla, Sh. Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Smt. Ravinder Kaur Gujral, Sh. Vinod Aggarwal, Sh. Tilak Raj and Sh. S.K. Jain, Additional Commissioners, Sh. Sorabh Arora, Joint Commissioner, Sh. Shailender Singh, Chief Engineer, Sh. Sanjay Arora, SE B&R, Sh. K.P. Singh, SE Horticulture & Electricity and other senior officers of MCC were present during the meeting.
The members of committee discussed various important agenda items in detail and accorded approval for the following:
· Rough cost estimate for repair of 80mm thick paver block in internal gullies at village Maloya, Chandigarh at an estimated cost of Rs. 31.71 lacs.
· The committee approved floating expression of interest for operation and maintenance of Maloya Gaushala.
· The committee accorded approval for fixation of rent of telephone exchanges at village Khuda Lahora and Khuda Alisher @ Rs. 42,159/- monthly rent basis.
· The committee approved the agenda item regarding procumrement of Gur for Safaikarmacharis and cattle pond separately through calling fresh e-tender.
· The F&CC approved the agenda regarding running of two canteens (MCC building and RLA building) on item rate basis through calling e-tender.
· Rough cost estimate for the work of providing additional 24” I/D RCC NP3 pipe line for disposal of sewerage of Khudda Lahora colony No.1 at an estimated cost of Rs. 25.15 lacs.
· The committee approved reserve price in respect of 9 condemned vehicles of sanitation department and enforcement wing of MCC.
· The F&CC approved amendment in terms and conditions of 33 booths of fish & meat market, sector 41, Chandigarh auctioned on monthly license fee bases.
· The members accorded approval for procurement of wheat bran (choker) impounded in cattle pond at an estimated cost of Rs. 25.55 lacs.
· Renewal of license of Chandigarh washerman workshop cooperative (Regd.) industrial society Ltd., sector 15-D, Chandigarh from 1-10-2020 to 30-09-2021 with an increase of 10% in the license fee.
· Rough cost estimate for re-carpeting of phirni road and Gaushala approach road, village Maloya at an estimate cost of Rs. 44.85 lacs.
· Extension of contract for supply of 16 security guards and 3 supervisor at dumping ground, garbage processing plant and motor garage.
· Revised rough cost estimate for construction of boundary wall, providing and fixing shed and paver blocks in shamshan ghat village Maloya at an estimated cost of Rs. 46.13 lacs.
· The committee approved proposal for Multi level parking at Manimajra near Rana Ki Haveli through calling expression of Interest.
· The F&CC approved agenda regarding signing MoU with school of public health, PGIMER Chandigarh for Phase-II project on capacity building training of street vendors on Health and Hygiene at an estimated cost of Rs. 49.40 lacs.
· The committee approved transportation of legacy waste from garbage processing plant to dumping ground, Dadumajra at an estimated cost of Rs. 48 lacs.
· Rough cost estimate for the work of rejuvenation of the existing village ponds at 3 villages Kaimbala, Sarangpur and Khuda Ali Sher at an estimated cost of Rs. 48.94 lacs.
· The committee approved agenda for renting out vacant kiosk No1 and 2 at Japnese Garden sector 31 through inviting verka/vita or Amul etc.
· The committee also accorded approval for amendment in terms and conditions of kiosks at shivalik garden, Manimajra, to be rented out through open auction.